Think you can’t afford a private college education? Think again. Don’t assume you can’t afford an excellent education like the one ABC offers. Apply for Financial Aid . Only after you receive your Financial Aid Package and know the actual cost should you make one of the most important decisions of your life.
ABC is committed to providing as much Financial Assistance as possible to see servants better equipped for the work of the ministry. With that in mind, we would like families to think about their Full College-Life plan by considering ABC’s All-Years Financial Aid Award strategy.
ABC aid is need-based unless otherwise noted and may be applied to cover tuition, room & board, books, and select fees.
Financial Aid Applications must be filed each year to verify continued eligibility for certain scholarships, so we encourage students to notate all potential scholarships on their application so that if eligibility for one scholarship is not met then another might replace it. The greater-valued eligible scholarship will be awarded each year.
- Must be full-time, undergraduate student unless noted otherwise. (Click here for Graduate Program discounts.)
- Must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (see Servant’s Staff) unless noted differently.
- The total institutional aid must not exceed the sum of tuition, room & board, select fees, and $250 for books, minus the sum of non-institutional aid. The ABC scholarship with the highest amount will be reduced if this total is exceeded. Max Institutional Aid = Tuition + Room & Board + Select Fees + Books - Non-Institutional Aid
Incoming Student Scholarships up to $1,500
- Available to incoming students only; may receive a combined total of $1,500 for first Academic Year; non-renewable:
Campus Visit Scholarship - $750
- Experience ABC’s beautiful campus for an official college preview as a high-school junior, senior, or graduate and receive $750 for your first Academic Year; non-renewable.
Early Bird Scholarship - $750
- Available to incoming students who submit their Enrollment Confirmation Form and Enrollment Deposit to ABC before March 1st of the year of attendance. Receive $750 for your first Academic Year; non-renewable.
Incoming Student Recommendation Scholarship - $750
- Receive $750 your first Academic Year; limit of one recommendation per student; non-renewable.
Fulmer-King Memorial Alumni Recommendation Scholarship
- Available to incoming students through the written recommendation of a current ABC Alumni Association member.
Principal’s Recommendation Scholarship:
- Available to incoming students through the written recommendation of a high school principal, based on high academic achievement and Christian character.
Pastor’s Recommendation Scholarship:
- Available to incoming students through the written recommendation of a pastor or youth pastor, based on Christian character and Christian service in the local church.
Board of Directors’ Recommendation Scholarship:
- Available to incoming students through the written recommendation of a member of ABC's Board of Directors.
ABC Ladies Auxiliary Recommendation Scholarship:
- Available to incoming students through the written recommendation of a current dues-paying ABC Ladies Auxiliary member.